‘We listen, understand and provide solutions.’
Why take a policy with us?
- Our defined and guaranteed benefits give you peace of mind
- Evidence of good health is not required when taking out a funeral policy
- All children of the policyholder below the age of 23 are covered free of charge
- Flexibility on the choice of beneficiaries to be covered under the policy
- Value for money - provision of unique and comprehensive personalized quality service at affordable and competitive premiums.
General Policy Benefits
- Removal of deceased from place of death to mortuary
- Preparation of deceased for burial
- Provision of coffin or casket (in line with selected plan type)
- Assistance in the procurement of a Burial Order
- Use of chapel
- Use of coffin lowering machine and graveside tent
- Provision of hearse to ferry deceased to place of burial anywhere within Zimbabwe
- Bus to ferry mourners to place of burial (where applicable)
- Grocery Allowance (where applicable)
- Cover commences after a waiting period of three (3) calendar months, unless stated otherwise, subject to payment of premiums. Cover is immediate where death is a result of an accident.
- Premiums are paid annually in advance, however, payments can also be made monthly, quarterly and half yearly.
- Premiums are due on the first day of every month. If payments are not received for three (3) consecutive months from due date, the policy will lapse.
- On lapsed policies, cover shall be restored upon payment of all outstanding premiums to the exclusion of the covered event having occurred and subject to the applicable waiting period.
- The policy shall be voidable in the event of misrepresentation, misdirection or non-disclosure.
- One may convert a chosen Nyaradzo policy plan to another Nyaradzo plan type at any time during the life of a policy.